I've been intending to write that journal entry for a while, just did not take the time for it. As you may have noticed, I am not very active on DA anymore. I just don't craft much (unless it is to to mandala lately, or work on my "secret" contest project). I do not have much energy to craft as much as I wish I could. So, there are a few things that I won't do anymore on here, but some other things that I will keep doing.WHAT I WILL KEEP DOING
I will continue to accept (or refuse) submissions at
- I will write back when I have a message in my private message box or to comments I get
- I will answer question if asked
- I will keep posting my art when I do craft (and when I can share, which is not the case for the secret contest project)
- I will keep writing journals from time to time.WHAT I WON'T BE DOING ANYMORE
- I won't be thanking people for their favorites, their watches or their llamas. WHY? Because half the time I get messages that tells me that my thanks are annoying (if being polite annoys you, you must have some kind of problem) or once or twice I got a : "Are you so stupid you did not read the journal on my wall saying I don't want to be thanked?" To that I answered "Sorry, I do not take the time to read all the journals of every people I need to thank everyday."
I really don't need people to tell me I am stupid or annoying because I feel the need to be polite towards those who have taken to time to admire my work in some ways. Things are hard enough as it is for me lately without feeling bad for doing what I think is right.NOTE: If you do add my stuff to your favorites, add me to your watch or send me a llama, consider yourself duly thanked.
I am very happy with the favorites, watches and llamas, so don't stop, lol
I might add stuff to that short list over time. I don't know yet.