I've been tagged three times lately and did not have time to play before now. Well, I don't really have time, but since I want to take a break from studying, I will play and answer to the questions from the three people who tagged me.
Oh and you will find my questions for the people I will tag at the end
I'm not really good at asking questions, lol.
I was tagged by:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
FIVE THINGS ABOUT ME:
1: I walk with a cane.
2: I'm one hell of a good puzzle maker, lol.
3: I love baking but rarely eat what I bake (not a fan of desserts), except if it is devil's food cake with vanilla icing or cream puffs, then I eat too much.
4: I love to sing but I'm not sure if I really have talent for it so no one really heard me sing.
5: I love tools! lol My dream would be to have a workshop with all kinds of power tools.
1. What's your favorite country BESIDES the one you live in (includes dual citizenship)?
-I don't know for sure. Europe appeals to me but I don't know which country I would choose. That continent is so full of history, it would be hell if I had to choose only one country.
2. Milkshakes or slushies?
-Hmm...slushies I think, but I prefer ice cream in a ceramic cup at home.
3. What's your favorite movie genre (ex. horror, romance, drama, thriller)?
-Fantasies, for the most part I think. I like all kinds of movies actually. I can enjoy Robocop and Terminator just as much as I can enjoy Lord of the Rings or Jack & Sarah, lol.
4. What's the last thing you ate?
-Tempura chicken my mother made, with French fries and cherry sauce.
5. What's your favorite item of clothing?
-Pyjama! Because it's what I'm most comfortable in. Day clothes are too constricting for my taste and I hurt easily in them.
6. What's your favorite style of music (ex. pop, rock, jazz, classical)?
I'm crazy about soundtracks. I have something like 300 of them at home. From Star Wars to Avatar, from Lord of the Rings to Edward Scissorhands!
7. Would you rather have a red-lipped batfish or a pet palmetto (look them up)?
-No idea what you're talking about but I will answer this; love animals, but allergic. And I don't like anything that has scales on them...except for dragons but I don't think I can count those as pets. lol
8. Fruity flavors or chocolaty flavors?
-Chocolate! I never was one to love sweets, but recently I developed that "need" for chocolate. Yum yum yum!
9. Pixar or Dreamworks?
10. Would you rather live in a castle in the middle of the desert or a cottage in the middle of the ocean?
-Hmm, both sounds appealing. I would want to live somewhere calm and simple.
11. Your favorite dinner or your favorite dessert?
-My mom's pasta soup is certainly one of my favorites!
1. What's your favourite historical period (or 1900's decade)?
-Ohhhh that's a tough one. I like the middle of each century I think, lol. Each has its appealing side to me. I love medieval period, the Tudor period, the American civil war period, not so fond of the end of the 19th century though. Oh and baroque's not my cup of tea.
2. And wich famous historical (or mythological) figure you would like to meet, if you could?
-Akhenaton! He was Nefertiti's husband (and father of Tutankhamen) in Ancient Egypt and he was Pharaoh. He proclaimed there only was one god and he was not so loved by his people. There are practically no image of him left, they were scratched off the walls and destroyed for the most part. Very intriguing dude! lol
3. Date night: would you rather have dinner in a fancy restaurant or have your loved one cooking for you at home?
-Home! I'm not so fond of public places. And, if you want to tell someone you love how deep your feelings are or something serious like that, a restaurant's not the best place.
4. What is your n.1 pet peeve?
-Don't know what it means...
5. If you had to describe yourself with a quote from a book/movie/song, wich quote would it be?
-Hmm... It's hard to think of one...I guess I don't know myself all that well, lol.
6. Bags or shoes?
Shoes are too hard to get. I mean, with my bizarre feet and my restricted budget, bags are easier to buy, lol. I have too many of them and not nearly enough shoes, lol.
7. What is your favourite type of art media (photography, pottery, watercolors.. you name it)?
-A few years ago, I would have said that drawing was my life, but then I stopped drawing altogether. Making miniatures; I guess it counts as sculpting, has become my number one favorite!
8. Do you have any tattoo? If not, would you like to get one?
-Don't have one, don't want one. I'm not sure everyone one understand that it is forever and that it will get ugly with time...
9. Would you rather try something new but potentially disappointing, or do "the same old stuff" you know you love?
-I'm not one to like things to change, because I do fear to get disappointed...or hurt, so I do the same things I know, love and feel comfortable with.
10. Is there something crazy you've been dreaming about doing, but are too afraid to actually do?
-Would my answer be really boring if I said I did not? I was much more selfless when I was a kid. Now I'm too much into the safe side.
11. You're elected President of the World: what is the first law you make?
-I would make sure that the people mistreating children regret it for the rest of their lives!
1. do you like living on warm beach (like bali) or life on cold plateau like tibet?
-I don't like heat, so somewhere cold is nice.
2. what's the iconic food of your city?describe it
-Actually it's something we make in my Province (Quebec); Poutine!
It's French Fries, with BBQ sauce and cheese!
3. do you have pet?(if no, what kind of pet that you want to?)
-Nope! Allergic to most animals. Had hamsters for years, but we realized we liked sleeping at night when the last one died and we never had another, lol.
4. do you like sweet milk chocolate, or a bitter sugarless dark chocolate?
-I like both actually, it depends on the mood.
5. one day, while you just walk around, you find a homeless kitten, what you gonna do?
-It happened to me once, when I was younger. I found a cute gray kitten and tried to find who she was belonging to, I tried to keep her when I could not find her owner (yeah even knowing I was allergic, but my allergies back then were not as terrible), but she fled during the night. Now, for no reason, I'm scared of cats, don't know why... I used to like them a lot...hmmm
6. what kind of hardcore game that you ever play?
-Meaning? Played Diablo 2 for years.
7. what you like to do while on waiting room (like in airport or hospital)?
-When I have to wait somewhere I am very impatient and grouchy.
8. do you know what is 4chan?tell me what it is.
9. tell me, what world gonna look like when we are run out of oil.
-Oil was there for a reason and it was not there to serve human purpose. The planet is slowly dying and it probably has something to do with the fact human are taking away it's very blood and using it to destroy it. My POV.
10. who's your favourite/inspirational artist?
-Viggo Mortensen. He is the most complete artist I know. He paints, is a poet, an incredible actor and he speaks loads of different language. He's nice and all and so he inspires me a lot. I dream to have a conversation with that guy.
11. tell me about your first crush :3
-Still am blushing when I think of that guy. He has incredible blue eyes and dark hair. He's super nice and artistic...but it's been forever since I last saw him and...well, we never had a relationship. I guess he never even noticed me... hmmm
MY QUESTIONS NOW!
1- Do you speak another language? If so, where/how/why did you learn?
2- Is there a monument (known building or sculpture) where you live? If so, which one it is and can you send a link to a picture?
3- Hot or Cold?
4-Tea or Coffee?
5- When you go to the movies, what are you most likely to eat: Popcorn, chocolate/candies, nuts or nachos?
6- When it rains and you have no school/work, what do you like to do?
7- Do you believe in true love?
8- Family or Friends first?
9- When a movie based on a book comes out, do you like to read to book the movie is based on?
10- Electric guitar or acoustic guitar?
11- Wii or Kinect?